Sunday, September 6, 2009

ROMA

I apologize for taking so long to blog about my first week in Rome! I absolutely adore it here. Every corner you take ultimately takes your breath away by the beauty of the architecture. The people here are so beautiful with their tan skin and flawless sense of style (most). People here also seem to be quite friendly and I have already had a couple older women try talking to me in Italian thinking I was Italian (which was fun). Within the first few days we saw the Pantheon which is stunning, Trajan's column, Trevi fountain, and our studio which is in an old palace. Today we are going on a long walk to document where we have been for a class assignment and along the way we are stopping at a large flea market only open on Sundays. I will blog more later, but for now I will leave you with a cute pic from one of the first days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment